We have huge selection of Wicker Patio Furniture in our 10,000 Square Foot Showroom. We carry Complete Patio Sets and also sell our products individually. Our wicker sets cushions already have sunbrella fabric to with stand the outdoor elements.
- Materials – Resin wicker is made from synthetic material. It looks similar to natural wicker but is much easier to care for. It is naturally water-resistant, so it will not develop mold or mildew.
- Durability and lifespan – Resin wicker is made up of durable materials that have long lifespans. Synthetic Wicker can withstand a certain amount of exposure to rain and other outdoor elements.
- Maintenance – Most homeowners want outdoor furniture that they can enjoy without having to exert too much energy on its general maintenance. Wicker furniture requires only a minimal amount of maintenance. It is easily cleaned with a Spray Bottle of water and a towel.
- Versatility – Resin wicker furniture is a great option for many different types of outdoor furniture. Since it is durable, fashionable, and has deep seating it is ideal for seating as well as tables.
- Resin wicker is the perfect all-weather option – Resin wicker works well in all types of weather and all climates. Other materials that are used for manufacturing outdoor furniture do not hold up in bad weather or in harsh climates.
One of the most popular choices for outdoor living today is cast aluminum patio furniture. Offering a wide variety of features and benefits, cast aluminum furniture is characterized by traditional design elements and classic styles making it a favorite among designers.
- Cast aluminum furniture cannot rust. This is especially beneficial in areas where moisture is present, making it a premium choice among residents of coastal cities or regions with high humidity.
- It’s extremely durable and long lasting. Because cast aluminum patio furniture is solid throughout, it’s exceptionally sturdy and designed to endure the elements. Most cast aluminum patio chairs will provide at least 15 to 20 years of use.
- Minimal maintenance is required. More often than not, using a typical garden hose to rinse off the patio furniture will do. For more stubborn residue, a little warm water and soap will usually suffice. Besides cleaning occasionally, there is really no other upkeep.
- Sturdy and stable. Unlike many other types of outdoor furniture, cast aluminum furniture is hard to bend or break. Because of it’s weight and rigid design, it will feel more stable than some other types of furniture.
- Abundance of styles to choose from. From traditional to trendy, you’re sure to find a frame design that compliments your unique style and decor. Most collections will include all of the necessary pieces to complete your patio living space, including patio dining chairs, swivel rockers, patio dining tables, outdoor bar stools, double gliders and more.